Wednesday, March 24, 2010

bay city rollin'

Thor and I are off to San Francisco (Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco. Frannncisco. Franciscooo!) It's been a while since we've been and I'm looking forward to it.

Frisco is weird. It's like your schizophrenic cousin. Too many icons, so many variations, a new personality around every corner that it is difficult to pin down just one description. There are things I love love love about Frisco (the museums, being close to the water, the hip-ness, the hippy-ness, the real China Town, Coit Tower, recognizable film scenes, mass transit...). There are things I just don't get (the guy peeing on a tree in front of the hotel, the hills-Sweet Mary the hills!, it's usually cold, the expense...).

So camera in hand I am off. I hope to grab some lost shots and eat good salad and generally bum out. See ya!

add to sk*rt

2 comments:

Jenessa said...

We just went there for the first time a couple weeks ago and I can't wait to go back. Have so much fun!! And eat some sour dough bread for me!

S'mee said...

Jenessa, yup it is a really interesting place to visit. We had a great time and yes, ate the obligatory sour dough! : )