Friday, January 09, 2009

Now I'm just really hungry for a cookie.

If you make a new year's goal you're going to have to make some changes.

Those changes will make you sit down with a newspaper and circle certain sale items with a pen.

If you circle items on sale then you'll have to adjust your budget to accommodate the purchasing dates and quantity limits.

If you actually go to the store and purchase the limited quantities and other sale items you're going to have to keep them in the freezer.

If you need to keep stuff in the freezer you're going to have to clean and reorganize the freezer to make room for all the new items.

If you organize the freezer you'll find out that you'll need to get out the food sealer and repackage all the newly purchased food into meal size portions.

If you package the portions you'll need to get out the black magic marker and write the dates on the packages.

As long as you have all the dated portions in the freezer you may as well make menus.

If you're going to make menus, you're going to need a pen...

add to sk*rt

7 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

lol. Sounds like old age to me! he he. Love the post

Unknown said...

Laughing

Totally an Ellen moment.

I LOVE IT!

I have a pen, wanna come borrow it!?

I sure do like, you, Missy.

Robyn said...

I love this. Laura Numeroff junior I say.

The Hobbit said...

Too many decisions for me.Pass me a cookie please.

S'mee said...

Thanks everyone... I am SO done with the sealer for a few days...ACK! ; )

Alison Wonderland said...

And now I want a cookie too!

S'mee said...

Who all's up for cookies???