Thursday, November 01, 2007

Better late than never. Not so much.


O.k. Show of hands...How many of us are procrastinators? One, two....(mumble mumble...) yeah, um, alrighty then. Well, I was advised, over three months ago, that today would be the last day to submit items for a craft fair. So of course I went back and forth with way too many ideas and then came the main road block: questioning myself and my ability to come up with anything that would be marketable. So I procrastinated. Big time.

But I kicked it into gear and worked for the last two weeks and got a few (and I mean a few) items ready to go. Now all I need to do is transport the items down to my sis, who will take over the sales.

Thor and I will be in Anaheim this week. He for a conference, and I for "research", ahem; so my dear sis will bargain this weekend for me, and hopefully be able to talk someone into taking my Dr. Seuss type trees, and some other items, home.

Anyone out there want a lime green tree this year? Next year?

add to sk*rt

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I love them! Way cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm working on the procrastinating thing. No where near conquering it yet.

Erin said...

I am in the same boat here. I have a craft show in about a week and am trying to make up for lost (read: misspent) time.
Your tree looks so cute. I would love to see more of your stuff.

Jamie said...

Congrats on getting that done! Yay you!

And, um, did you see my hand in the air?

S'mee said...

O.k. Ladies, all together now:

"Fish are frien..." (oh wait wrong mantra) "Procrastination BAD. Work GOOD!"

Thanks to everyone! (I LOVE comments!)Quick, everyone get into Erin's boat, Maren grab an oar, Jamie, put your hand down and row! And C., keep holding up the flashlight for us, we see you waaaay over there on shore.