Thursday, July 05, 2007

7 Random Facts

The amazing Kim from Something to Say has tagged me for 7 random facts ... one made up and you will need to guess which one.

1. If I were a car I would want to be a MG TF 1500, unfortunately my daughter says I am more of a VolksWagon Hippie Bus
2. I not only have the voice of "peaceful doves", ahem, I can put the FUN in a funeral.
3. With said voice of "peaceful doves", as a 13 year old girl, I made a recording album at this historical monument, with about 200 other young singers and a youth orchestra. I primarily was a "mouth-er", but hey, I was there and I got credited.
4. I, along with my siblings, auditioned for this game show and never made it.
5. I made it on this game show and WON! a new kitchen, a speed boat, and trip to Greece. (gift taxes are not what they imply and hence we sold everything to pay for the taxes, but we did keep the trip to Greece.)
6. I met this celebrity as he was coming out of an outdoor toilet. No, I did not ask for an autograph or shake his hand. We talked though.
7. I also met this seemingly normal celebrity, although after hearing her ramble on and on decided that she is better at singing than advising.

I am tagging my family members: my Sis, her lovely daughters....The 1st Daughter, Bri's World, My World, my brother's baby girl The Pea, and Senor Adan Bri's hubby (sorry about not having all the knowledge to type those corrctly...). For non family members how about a look at the usual suspects:
Maren, Sarah, Lisa, of course, Yolanda, and my dear new favorite read Snarky Sal. So c'mon gals and Adan (he's such the ladies man!) dig deep and give us what you've got! 6 truths, 1 lie, tell me which is which!

add to sk*rt

9 comments:

Robyn said...

I would have definitely shook Carlos' hand! I know he's a "wash your hands" kind of guy! I'm not telling which one is a lie!

Anonymous said...

ok, ok, I'll be honest. This was a bit of a surprise. That being said, I'm game. question: can I tell seven facts that I wish were true and one that I wish weren't? Probably not... Might defeat the purpose. OK...

The1stdaughter said...

Okay, I will give this a try but you guys may never be able to guess...well, at least maybe my sisters might.

Brianna said...

It was challenging thinking up a lie, but really fun! You get to learn more about people this way. Thanks:o)

Sally said...

I promise I will get to this soon. My life has closely resembled hell lately. Damn family reunions. Aren't what they're cracked up to be! By the way, I choose your lie to be the one about winning lots of things and going to Greece. Am I right? :)

S'mee said...

Sally wins! Actually that was my sis in law...she actually won the big deal of the day and went immediately into HUGE DEBT!!! But they did get a trip to Greece out of it!

Anonymous said...

Well, I was stumped. They all seemed like something that I could expect of s'mee. This one makes sense though. This was a fun project thanks for including me.

Lisa M. said...

No idea- and I haven't read the comments yet! Thanks for the tag though!

These crack me up!

Kim Carney said...

I was going to say the game show win, not that I didnt think you were talented enough to win!