Monday, January 15, 2007

the Four Meme

From Melissa and pretty much makin' the rounds, here it goes folks...the four meme:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Manager of a Sanrio Surprise! (The Hello Kitty Store)
2. Interior Artist (one of those folks who gets paid to paint murals, faux finishes, and other stuff on walls. Model homes, businesses, and private residences)
3. Interpreter for the deaf -preschool -high school
4. Weddings (Decorator, planner, set design and construction, floral design, cake decorator, food display and assistant catering, event staff manager, and keeping the mothers happy and "less drunk" as possible.)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. A&E's version: Pride and Prejudice
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. La Vita e Bella
4. Chocolat

C) Four places I have lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Carlsbad, CA
3. Hemet, CA
4. Fantasy Land

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. No Reservations
2. Yes, Dear
3. Globe Trekker
4. Any "House" series on PBS, i.e. Pioneer House, Colonial House, Frontier House, etc.

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Yosemite, CA
2. Joshua Tree, CA
3. Pacific Coast Highway, the "1", CA
4. San Diego, CA

F) Websites I visit daily: (or semi-weekly)
1. The blog roll at the side bar - seriously people, I go to your blogs at least once a day, sometimes more hoping you have written something new.
2. LDS.com
3. Flickr!
4. Ask.com

G ) Four of my favorite foods:
1. good quality chocolate
2. steamed salmon with creamed peas
3. roasted carrots
4. hot chocolate pudding over vanilla bean ice cream

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Any nice town on the equator PLEASE, for the love of Pete, someone turn the heat on!
2. On a beach
3. in a hot bath
4. in a hot tub

What have I learned from reading these at other places?
Well, that my sis has been to Mexico more times than I thought, Melissa is into Comic book heroes and is evidently SMART, Lisa is a world traveler, Jewel is good with people and the public in general, and that I really enjoy this whole blog thing because I have "met" really interesting people who keep me coming back for more everyday.

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please don't spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

add to sk*rt

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Who would have thought that pudding and ice cream dessert would make an imprint.

Oh and anyone else reading this - she is the best mural artist/faux painter ever!

S'mee said...

ahh yes, I am actually craving it lately...hot pudding and cold ice cream!!!!
That and blushing "aw shucks!"

thanks sis.

Anonymous said...

Is that Tim Burton's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?"

S'mee said...

Grettir, Yup. LOVE it. Absolutely love that movie. Liked the first one, but this one has a much better message at the end. Love it.

Lisa M. said...

I am a world traveler?

I don't think of myself as that, for some odd reason. I do think, I have been very lucky and fortunate. I appreciate that about my life.

Okay, so I don't get the whole pudding thing. It reminds me of flavoured snot.

I was told the other day that I need to work on my food issues. *chuckle*

I own Chocolat, it is a beautifully made film, I thought.

I actually kind of like the idea of lent.

Am I twisted or what?

You're cute. My dear.

Oh I wish life were easier. I wish you could swoop in with your sister, and join me for a couple of weeks, you could paint a beautiful mural in Ethan's room for me.. and chronicler could teach me some cooking art.

Not sure what I could do to return the favor!

I am trying to learn sign. Have I mentioned that I am linguisticly challenged? EVen in sign? I can sign but I cna't interpret it.

*sigh*

Okay, long comment. but ya love me anyways!