Thursday, December 14, 2006



O.k. a quick post in between trips. I will update more later about the trip to drop off a missionry last week, the family visit to the Wild Animal Park last Monday, and the upcoming temple wedding on Saturday in St. George; and then a baby blessing in Henderson on Sunday. WHEW!

In the mean time, here's someone pretty to look at while I am gone again. This amazing guy posed over and over for me and just chatted away while I took his photo. I think he likes the attention he gets from all the visitors at the park.

We also saw three rhinos charge each other and challenge a duel of sorts, some lazy lions, tigers, and some long necked giraffes. It was a great day, very inspiring- despite the woman walking around in her mink coat???

add to sk*rt

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bird! It has been a while since I have visited. Sorry about that. I love to support my fellow sisters so keep up the great photography and keep up the greats posts.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Lisa M. said...

I wish you had time! I would drive to St George just to see you!

*smile*

he is a handsome devil!

*HUGS*

The Pea said...

I can't wait to see you.Have a safe trip!!!

Sarah said...

That's hilarious about the mink coat! I'm sure she was so far into the zone that she had no idea why people were giving her indignant stares :)

Anonymous said...

You busy busy people. Love that bird.

Anonymous said...

The bird is beautiful, i bet it is lovely to be able to see all the amazing animals!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, s'mee, and a very Happy New Year! Try to get some rest!
Loved the parrot!

Mary