Wednesday, January 11, 2006

a family favorite...

"Give" said the little stream, "Give, oh give, give oh give!"
"Give" said the little stream as it hurried down the hill.
"I'm small I know, but wherever I go the fields grow greener still."

"Give" said the little rain, "Give, oh give, give, oh give!"
"Give" said the little rain as it fell upon the flowers.
"I'll raise their drooping heads again!" as it fell upon the flowers.

Give then, for Jesus give. Give, oh give, give, oh give!
Give then, for Jesue give, there is something all can give.
Do as the streams and flowers do, For God and others live.

Singing, singing all the day, "Give away, oh give away!"
Singing, singing all the day, "Give, oh give away!"

add to sk*rt

1 comment:

Robyn said...

My favorite primary song is Happy family. Silly, I know, but sometimes the simplicity of it is what I cling to.

P.S. Go to Kim's place and see her post about ATCs, you need to participate!