Friday, September 09, 2005

Enough of the gloom! Let the silliness begin!

In an effort to rid myself of the realities of recent events, I went in search of Science! Well, perhaps not; but I do find enjoyment in taking these silly tests.

I have often written about how I am a true split personality. Yet another test (albeit via the net) that proves my point:

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (50%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (50%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


In light of the critisism of world leaders I wondered if I would have done any better. According to this I am more like Ghandi, who knew? Emaciated do gooder! You'd never know it from looking at me!



And lastly, which Classic Movie would I be?


Well this sounds just like S'mee if the foundation they are talking about is marshmallow creme with crushed almonds and chocolate!

add to sk*rt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »