Friday, September 30, 2005

Carlton's log - day three

Well we headed for home this afternoon and wahoo! we're here! It's always nice to get back home and sleep in your own bed!

I am SOOOOO looking forward to conference tomorrow, what a difference in attention that will be! (Getting hair chopped off in between sessions.) Then after the last session we have a wedding. After Sunday's last session we head back to Vegas for another conference, this time at the Paris.

Paris is quite pretty, but by far (in my opinion) the most smoky of all the hotels. So I will be out and about. Sis in law will be there with her hubby also and so we will hit the other (Thor has many siblings...hahah) sis in law for another visit. After that I am not too sure where to go. My niece has given me an art assignment (working on tonight!), so there will be a drop off of the work and some more chatting. Fun!

A temple trip again on the agenda and probably figuring out something else to do. Any suggestions will be appreciated! Thor has meetings all day and bin'nuss at night, so from about 8-5 I am the wandering nomad of the desert!

add to sk*rt

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Thank goodness conference is in between all this vegas stuff.

Monaco and then paris! Aren't we the world traveller!